- My name’s Natasha, I’m 28 and currently living among the lakes and the mountains of the North of England!
- I finished studying Applied Geographical Sciences in Bath back in 2014, with hopes and dreams to work in conservation/environmentalism in the future, but for now I’m drifting a little, trying to figure out where I want to go and what I want to do
- I love photography and taking photos, but I’m no professional and only own a digital camera. However I love sharing the photos I’ve taken while out and about and draw inspiration from nature, as well as the other amazing bloggers I follow and interact with
- I dabble in crafting, and love trying my hand at anything new. Jewellery making, origami, painting, card making and drawing have become my favourites but as I grow in confidence I want to do more and more
- I love writing letters and am always happy to take on new pen-pals. If you’re interested just use the contact me page, and I’ll email you back to get some more details
- I’m not sponsored to post reviews or have any affiliates that sponsor this blog, however if I am ever sent an item free of charge for review purposes I will always leave a disclaimer. Blogging is purely a hobby for me and I will always notify people if anything has been sponsored
- If you have any other questions then don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either through this blog or via my email address which you can find over on my Contact section. You can also follow me on Twitter and Pinterest as well