Before I begin this post I have to apologise because this is so overdue, but I wanted to get it up because I like doing these ‘Year in Review’ style posts with photography thrown in. So please forgive me for getting this up so late, but better late than never, right?
I wanted to do the post for 2017 slightly differently to last year’s one with having the little collages speak for themselves with just a few bullet points to help me round up my favourite moments from last year, so hopefully this post should be more photo heavy than it will be text based, so I hope you enjoy and I’d love to see some of your favourite photos from 2017 too!
– Finally getting to photograph this lovely goldfinch on a warm spring day
– The lilac tree beginning to bloom
– Origami bees
– Solar powered dancing flowers
– Mountains and low cloud cover on an early morning drive
– My little nudibranch bringing colour to my room
– Origami birds
– And some real life ones too!
– New life
– Tiny vials of coloured shells
– Summer’s arrival
– Lakeside afternoons
– Colour in the garden
– And a rainbow on a day filled with showers
– Painted spiders
– And a real life one too…
– Summertime in the valleys
– Blues skies overhead
– Origami zebras
– A cute bumblebee
– Autumn’s arrival at the coast
– Misty lakeside moments
– Calming shores
– Rainy day peaks
– Even the flowers shine in the rain
– New discoveries along the coast
– Summer evenings
– Pink candyfloss skies
– Winter’s arrival with this most colourful flower
– Chilly mornings
– Lovely lilacs
– Spring blossoms
– Bug hunting in June
Linking up with Jen for Photo Friday.
Hope you all have an amazing weekend!